When it comes to table ordering solutions, there are a myriad of thoughts and opinions about the negatives of implementing these systems for business and customers.
But is there any truth behind these considerations, or are they just a myth?
- Service staff spend more time with customers on what matters most
- 73% of customers believe that when staff interact with them at QR Code supported venues it felt more genuine given it was ‘optional’¹
Customers don’t want to order from a QR code
- Venues show 40% to 87% diner adoption to order using the QR code, even when given the option to order with service staff¹
- 64% of consumers prefer to order digitally when in-venue²
They are too expensive
- All table ordering platforms do have fees, so shop around to compare the pricing
- Chewzie uniquely allows venues total control of their pricing, with the option to pass on up to 100% of the fees to the customers
- Customers are willing to pay an average of 14% more for the convenience of these more streamlined digital service options³
I’m too busy to implement it
- We understand! That’s why Chewzie do all the heavy lifting to build your system, onboard you and keep you up to date
They force you to sign up, and my customers don’t want to give away their personal details
- Customer privacy concerns are definitely a barrier to adoption that venues should consider when choosing a table ordering platform
- Chewzie is the only table ordering solution with ID Free Technology that does not require any personal info when ordering, which not only protects privacy, it also results in an ordering experience that is 3-5 times faster than others
They are unreliable or loose orders
- Chewzie is the only table ordering platform solution with a no lost orders guarantee
Wasn’t that just a COVID thing?
- Almost half of consumers expect their COVID dining habits to remain in place for the foreseeable future³
- Streamlining service is a top priority for hospitality as diners demand to receive their food faster than ever, with 75% considering 30 minutes or less a reasonable wait time³
QR code ordering is only for pubs or larger venues
- They are appropriate for hospitality venues of all sizes who want to support service staff, streamline systems and increase revenue
It’s too complicated and will require me to double up my systems
- Most platforms will integrate with leading POS and KDS brands, so review the options that are compatible with your existing systems
- Chewzie is the only platform with Direct to Printer Technology which means we can route orders directly to your printer or KDS so integration issues are a thing of the past
There’s no flexibility for promotions, loyalty programs or customised branding
- Most platforms will allow for some style customisation and each offer different promotional features, so review the options to see which meets your venue needs
- Chewzie is the only table ordering solution which a comprehensive in-built loyalty program that can integrate with other systems including gaming loyalty programs
Did we just bust the myth that was holding you back from implementing a table ordering solution in your venue? Contact Chewzie to get started today.